Privacy Statement for Immax NEO Services
Introduction and Scope of application
We care about your privacy.
This Statement focuses on information related to the operation of Immax NEO services. In this Statement, the expression “Immax NEO Services” or “Services” includes Immax NEO App, and Subscription Services as defined in our Terms of Service. The Services are for use in connection with Immax NEO hardware products (“Immax NEO Products” or “Products”).
Our commitment to you
At Immax, we take your privacy seriously. Except for provided in this Privacy Statement, we will not disclose your personal information to a third party.
By using or otherwise accessing the Services, you agree to allow Immax to collect and process information as described in this Statement. If you disagree, please stop using or otherwise accessing the Services.
By using or otherwise accessing the Services, you agree that Immax may transfer your personal information from the place you reside to places where Immax’s servers reside. You acknowledge and understand that the privacy protections and legal requirements, including the rights of authorities to access your personal information, in some of these countries may not be equivalent to those in your country.
Information Immax receives or collects
The Services collects the following information (collectively “Your Information”)
- Information about you and your account. When you create an account, Immax receives and stores the information about you that you provide, including your name, email, and contact information. When you uses or otherwise access the Services, Immax receives and stores the information associated with your account. Such information includes, but not limited to, , password, email address, account nickname, avatar, account creation date and time, the date and time of each login.
- Information about your own device. When you use or otherwise access the Services through your own device (e.g., a desktop computer, a laptop, a tablet, or a smartphone), Immax receives and stores information associated with your own device, including but not limited to the device number, IP address, operation system information, software version information, firmware version information, hardware information, access date and time, SIM information, and IMSI/IMEI information.
- Information about the Products. When you use the Products, Immax receives and stores information associated with the Products, including but not limited to product icon, product name, model number, serial number, MAC address, product UUID, device status (e.g., battery charge level, online/offline status, operation indicators), device properties (e.g., functional name, functional code, read/write status, manufacturer identification, product name, network status), software version information, firmware version information, hardware information, and product location.
- Information about the configurations, settings, and data you create and edit through the Mobile Apps, including but not limited to the scene setup, scene configurations, scene properties, room setup, room configurations, room properties, security setup, security configurations, security properties, and IFTTT (“if this then that”) rules.
- Information about your account activities, including logs of account logins, device logs, scene use logs, IFTTT logs, security system logs.
- Information you submit. When you submit or publish information through the Services, Immax receives and stores the information you submit or publish and other data associated with the information you submit or publish, including but not limited to the activities you participate in, the date and time associated with your submission or publication.
- Environmental data from the sensors of the Products. Immax receives and stores environmental data from the sensors of the Products, including but not limited to current temperature, humidity, ambient light, still images captured by the sensors, and motion detection signals (whether something is moving). By recording these data, Immax is able to detect unusual conditions (such as someone is tempering with your doorbell).
- Video and audio signals and data. When you enable the recording or streaming features of the Products, Immax may record and process video or audio recordings from the Products, subject to your configuration and settings. This may include capturing and sending to you portions of this data as part of a notification or analyzing the data to identify motion or other events. Immax may process information from the Products so that we can send you alerts when something happens. In addition, if you have the recording features enabled, Immax will capture, process and retain video and audio data recordings from the Products for a predetermined period (for example, 10 or 30 days) and you will be able to access those recordings using the Services during that time.
Additionally, when you submit comments through the Mobile Apps, Immax receives and collects the comments, and information associated with your Account. When you contact Immax’s customer services, Immax collects and records your personal information, such as your name, account nickname, phone number, email address and other contact information.
During processing and collecting Your Information, if Immax identifies activities against the law, rules by government agencies, or Immax’s Terms of Service, Immax may take actions, including reporting to relevant government authorities.
Use of Your Information
Immax uses Your Information to provide our services and products. Below are examples of how Immax uses Your Information:
- Creating your account: When you create an account, Your Information will be used to create your account and account profile.
- Verifying your identity: Your Information will be used to verify your identity.
- Accessing and using the Services: Your Information will be used to activate your access to the Services, and maintain the operations of the Services.
- Locating and diagnosing the Products: Your Information will be used to locating the Products and, diagnose the Products if they are not functioning properly.
- Adding metadata to Your Information: Your Information will be used to create tags and metadata (e.g., geographic locations and time stamps) that will be added to Your Information (such as still images, videos, and audio signals).
- Improving user experience: Your Information will be used to improve the user experience of the Services and Products.
- Sending notifications: Immax may use Your Information to send your important notices, promotional information, and marketing materials.
Immax may also use Your Information in an aggregated, non-identified form for research and marketing purposes and to help Immax make sales, marketing, and business decisions.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Immax does not disclose Your Information to a third party, except in limited situations:
- Required by the normal operation of the Services. The Services rely on or interoperate with third party products and services. These third party products and services may have to access Your Information. By using or otherwise accessing the Services, you consent to disclose Your Information to the third parties that provides functions or facilities required by the normal operation of the Services.
- When required by local laws and regulations, or ordered by courts or government agencies, Immax will transfer or disclose Your Information to comply with such laws, regulations, and orders.
- Upon the sale or transfer of the company and/or all or part of its assets, Your Information may be among the items sold or transferred. Immax will request a purchaser to treat the information under the privacy statement in place at the time of its collection.
At your request or with your consent, Immax may disclose Your Information. Immax prohibits any third party from collecting, editing, selling, disseminating Your Information in any manner. If a user of the Services engages such activities, Immax will immediate suspend or terminate that user’s account and rights. Access, update, correct, erase or restrict processing your personal information
- You have the right to request access to and/or correction of any other personal information that we hold about you. When you update your personal information, you will be asked to verify your identity before we proceed with your request. Once we obtain sufficient information to accommodate your request for access to or correction of your personal information, we shall proceed to respond to your request within any timeframe set out under your applicable data protection laws.
- A copy of your personal data collected and processed by us will be provided to you upon your request free of charge. For any extra requests of the same information, we may charge a reasonable fee based on actual administrative costs according to the applicable laws.
- If you would like to request access to your personal data held by us or if you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the email address below. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For details relating to the personal information in your account, you may also access and change them at account setting by logging into your account on your mobile device or our website.
- If you are Europe Union user under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal information. We shall consider the grounds regarding your erasure request and take reasonable steps, including technical measures, if the grounds apply to GDPR.
- If you are Europe Union user under GDPR, you have the right to obtain from us the restriction of processing your personal information. We shall consider the grounds regarding your restriction request. If the grounds apply to GDPR, we shall only process your personal information under applicable circumstances in GDPR and inform you before the restriction of processing is lifted.
- If you are Europe Union user under GDPR, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
- If you are Europe Union user under GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used format and transmit the information to another data controller.
Withdrawal of consent
- You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal information in our possession or control by submitting a request by contact with email@example.com. We will process your request within a reasonable time from when the request was made, and thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal information as per your request.
- Please recognize that your withdrawal of consent could result in certain legal consequences. Depending on the extent of your withdrawal of consent for us to process your personal information, it may mean that you will not be able to enjoy Immax’s products and services.
Deletion of Information
Immax generally stores Your Information on Immax’s servers for as long as needed by the normal operations of the Services (for example, as short as a couple seconds for motion detection processing).
- You can delete the information on the Products by resetting it to factory defaults.
- You can access, edit, or delete Your Information stored on Immax’s servers through the controls in your account.
- Upon termination of your account (either at your request or by Immax), your Information will be deleted immediately or in a predetermined period. Please refer to the Terms of Services for further information.
- After Your Information is deleted, backup copies may continue to exist for some time before they are deleted. Immax may retain certain data for a longer period of time if Immax is required to do so for legal reasons.
Immax takes the security of your personal information very seriously. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. Immax promises to use its security team and the professional experience to provide security operation and maintenance for Immax products, protect its operation security, and guarantee the security of customer’s privacy and data. This promise mainly includes but is not limited to:
- Physical security: Immax makes efforts to provide each customer with secure, stable, sustainable and reliable physical infrastructure. We are establishing an all-round security management system according to the national standards and supervision requirements related to data center to cover the process from system and policy to process management and follows strict supervision and audit to ensure physical and environmental security of data center.
- Network isolation and access control management: Immax has established strict internal network isolation rules to realize access control and boundary protection for internal office network, development network, test network and production network through physical and logic isolation.
- Communication security: We use OAuth authentication to avoid the hijack risk, keep whole chain channel TLS encryption Or AES encryption. We ensure the contents of transmitted data and key fields are encrypted.
- Data security: According to the lifecycle of data, the data security system of Immax is developed for comprehensive and systematic construction by management and technical means. Every link of the lifecycle of data (data production, data storage, data use, data transmission, data spread, and data elimination) is under the data security management and control to realize data security objective.
- Security organization and staff: We are building a complete in-house security technology team to support the security operations and maintenance of our products to ensure that each layer of the system is protected. Our employees understand their role in protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Information Resources.
- Security operation and maintenance: Unified management is carried out through our security operation & management platform, and strict access control and monitoring audit are implemented to ensure security.
We will take all practicable steps to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure, and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet. We will take upon the personal data breach, notifying the breach to relevant supervisory authority or under some circumstances, and notifying the personal data breach to the data subjects by complying with applicable laws, including your local data protection legislation.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
How we deal with children’s personal information
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using Immax products and services. Children under the age of 16, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, are not permitted to create their own accounts.
If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 16, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, outside the above circumstances we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Transfer of personal information outside of your jurisdiction
To the extent that we may need to transfer personal information outside of your jurisdiction, whether to our affiliated companies or Third Party Service Providers, we shall do so in accordance with the applicable laws. In particular, we will ensure that all transfers will be in accordance with requirements under your applicable local data protection laws by putting in place appropriate safeguards. You will have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards taken by Immax for this transfer of your personal information.
Whenever Immax shares personal data originating in the EEA with a third party which may or may not be a Immax entity outside the EEA, we will do so on the basis of EU standard contractual clauses or any other safeguards provided for in the GDPR.
Change of the Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may change from time to time. Immax will provide notice of any changes by publishing such notice on a website or by contacting you.
IMMAX WPB CZ, s.r.o.
Teslova 1179, 702 00 Ostrava-Privoz, Czech Republic
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org